This is a must try and must eat!!! Full of protein and very tasty. I have been trying these for the last few weeks and the quickness they can be prepared in is very handy indeed!
Ingredients (5 servings = 20 balls):
– 600 g chicken breast /filet
– 2 eggs
– 50 g fine oats (or blend normal oats)
– fresh black pepper, cayenne powder
– Cut the chicken breast /filet in (pieces)
– Blend the raw chicken breast /filet, eggs, fine oats and spices, until completely combined (in a food processor or blender)
– Roll 20 balls (about the size of a golf ball)
– Heat up a non-stick frying pan (low heat). Spray some non-stick baking spray and fry the chicken balls for about 12 minutes.
– Or put them in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for about 20 minutes.
For this and more recipies visit www.thefitnessrecipes.com